Diversey is building its roster of consultant auditors across the United States. These are part-time contract positions, auditing retail/grocery and food service establishments.
Auditors will need to be free of any conflict of interest (e.g. you cannot be employed full-time by another company while contracting with Diversey). Freelance auditors and independent consultants are ideal and welcome to apply. Auditors will conduct audits that measure conformity to established regulatory, industry, and customer brand standards for clients around food safety, workplace safety, and facility standards.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn account standards, participate in initial calibration activities, pass calibration exam
- Observe food preparation and cooking procedures to ensure food safety, health, and sanitation standards are followed.
- Conduct audits that are scheduled weekly based on the contractor's availability Monday through Friday. The length of each audit will vary.
- Complete audits using an Android or iOS tablet.
- Travel to scheduled client site to complete audit.
- Travel is not reimbursed for auditing, and audits are paid at a flat rate per location.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Certified Professional Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Minimum 2 years in grocery, food service, auditing, or food safety training experience
- Ability to conduct audits Monday - Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Must have a personal tablet with connectivity and camera capabilities, that runs the current operating platform for iOS or Android
- Must have ability to drive / transport oneself to client locations
- Registered Sanitarian or equivalent
- Bachelor's degrees in, Food science, Food and Nutrition, Restaurant Management/Hospitality, Environmental health, Education, or another relevant subject
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at.