With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!ELS is hiring for the position of Seasonal Housekeeper in Seaview, Washington.
Our housekeepers make sure that our resorts are clean and tidy to ensure that our guests have a five-star experience.
Your job will include:
- Housekeepers clean the resort office, clubhouse, public access areas and models as directed,including mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Housekeepers also clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests.
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to our standards.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas,vacant or rental homes to the Resort Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and functions.
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in a timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a positive attitude.
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with management and the management staff to maintain open communications and make sure that the resort team is integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability tolift upto 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
We invite you to visit our web site at for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.