Now Brewing - Organization & Partner Development Manager! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Are you at your best when working collaboratively to untangle complex work and craft a new way forward? Are you the one others turn to when they need to communicate ideas in a coherent, visually compelling, and influential way? Are you equally comfortable crafting the big idea and then bringing it to life through end-to-end program management? If this sounds like you - we invite you to consider joining our team!
You will be joining the Partner (Human) Resources Organization (PRO), as part of the Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE), reporting to the Director, Career Journey. You will work with talented individuals across our PRO COEs, and with our PRO Business Partners.
As an organization & partner development manager your work will help Starbucks build a talent culture with a focus on our mission & values. The first big opportunity to tackle will be streamlining internal movement across the organization.
To do this, you will work collaboratively to:
* Tell the story of our internal candidate experience today
* Benchmark how best-in-class organizations develop and move talent internally
* Determine the future-state vision for a scalable approach to internal movement
* Determine how current state practices, processes and tools must evolve
* Gain alignment on a resourcing model to bring the vision to life
We'd love to hear from people with:
* Internal or external consulting on organization development, leadership development, change management or related strategies
* Program management experience
* Experience facilitating problem-solving in group settings
* Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills
* A track record of creating scalable solutions
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.?
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA , veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.?
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at .