Managing Director (00001XZ9)
The Managing Director will be leading their consulting portfolio and delivering large client service engagements within their portfolio, developing and enhancing new services within the portfolio, managing revenue and gross profit within their portfolio, and working with key business partners on all aspects of the portfolio (i.e. marketing). Be a recognized expert in their portfolio and periodically present at conferences and publish nationally within their discipline.
- Lead their consulting portfolio in all aspects including expanding new services within the portfolio, working with key partners to ensure delivery requirements are achieved.
- Build trusting relationships with clients and key business partners.
- Structures and leads client meetings to resolve issues, address risks and review deliverables.
- Demonstrates mastery of Pharmacy Healthcare Solution portfolios.
- Develop and enhance the service offerings in the portfolio
- Lead large consulting engagements and ensuring quality, profitability and timeliness
- Manages revenue and gross profit within their portfolio. Responsible for financial reporting.
- Contributes to publications and leads speaking engagements that build ABC market imminence; develops and submits client case studies and references based on successful engagements.
- Plan cost-effective operations and market development activities. Works with marketing to develop collateral and other materials to promote their portfolio
- Documents and communicates associate performance feedback; mentors staff.
- Identifies and sells add-on work within existing client and help manage key aspects of the overall consulting practice.
- Structures and presents proposals.
- Develops innovative Methods, Approaches and tools.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science or Administration degree plus advanced degree (PharmD. MBA, MHA, MS, Executive degree), with more than one advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 10 years hospital/health system experience, with at least 5 years in a director or related role, with 3 years project manager experience, or minimum or 5 plus years in a consulting management and/or major multi-project lead consulting role, preferably within the healthcare field
- Demonstrated experience with Lean and / or Six Sigma a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing, promoting and selling consulting solutions and products.
Demonstrated experience and broad knowledge of problem solving, performance improvement, process and systems analysis and design, and clinical analysis methods and approaches
Organization: Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran