Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
* Responsible for learning and assisting HRBP's and Recruiting Team with the full life Cycle Recruitment. This includes supporting a staffing strategy, managing internal job postings, creating requisitions, coordinating recruiting efforts, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, working with managers to make final selections and job offers.
* Process pre-employment background checks, drug test and physicals.
* Update applicants and candidates' status in e-recruiting tool.
* Complete electronic I-9's and e-verify.
* Assist with and Communicate New Hire Orientation details.
* Assist HRBP with providing guidance for associate relations services to employees in the form of facilitating open communication, answering questions and resolving pay issues.
* Assist HRBP with providing HR support to supervisors and managers.
* Assist with maintaining employee HR files according to company and compliance guidelines.
* Provide excellent customer service to employees and candidates.
* Drive a positive culture that creates an inspiring employee experience.
* Support HR Projects as needed.
What You Need to Succeed
* Working toward a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or a closely related program.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
* Prior internships, preferably in Human Resources field or experience in a staffing/recruiting role in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
* Knowledge of sourcing techniques, employment law, and behavior-based interviewing a plus.
* Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with schedule flexibility
* Professional demeanor with the proven ability to effectively work with all employees across the organization.
* Exceptional interpersonal, and communication skills.
* Keen business acumen and attention to detail.
* Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work well under changing dynamics and ambiguity.
Our Offer to You
* A quality internship experience with impactful assignments
* Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
* A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
* Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
* A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
About Mettler Toledo
Equal Opportunity Employment
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Job Reference #