- Milpitas, CA
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The IGNITE Program is FireEye's highly valued, multinational intern program. With FireEye's recent announcement, learn about our brand transformation journey here, we too are in the process of realigning the IGNITE brand for a more consistent message. Equal parts creative, operational, and collaborative, the UR Design intern will help us enhance the overall experience of the intern program, thinking about the user experience from a design perspective. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving complex problems and sees them as opportunities to find new and effective solutions.
- Branding - You will be responsible for the design and execution of innovative visual materials. Partner with Marketing to elevate the team's marketing materials in alignment with FireEye's brand. Generate flyers and design promotional materials to highlight the intern and university grad program.
- Event Planning - Assist the UR Program Specialists with summer intern event-planning (Executive Speaker Series, intern social events, and recruitment events throughout the summer)
- Digital Marketing - Curate content, such as blog posts, for our website and work with FireEye's web team to transform our online visuals
- Email Marketing - Work within the UR team to create internal and external global email campaigns
- Social Media - Execute social media campaigns to promote the IGNITE Intern Program and foster relationships with candidates and local universities, further enhancing our campus recruiting efforts
- Brand curation / marketing skills
- Familiar with process documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Enrolled in a Marketing, Communications, or Journalism field of study
- Must be a continuing college or university student in good standing at an accredited institution, pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Email Design, using Mailchimp or other related email tools
- Familiarity with Canva
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.