- Draper, UT
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Sales Support Intern will be using multiple tools in order to identify key contacts at target organizations. Tools such as DiscoverOrg, Hoovers, LinkedIn, and SFDC will be leveraged on a daily basis in order to identify the correct contact information for these target contacts. The Intern will work with multiple reps across two different teams, identifying target accounts with the FireEye Account Manager team and building out organizational charts and contact lists for those accounts.
- Work with Account Managers and Management team to prioritize account lists.
- Leverage multiple sales tools including DiscoverOrg, Hoovers, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SFDC in order to find the correct information for these contacts.
- Use the integration between these tools in order to supplement the CRM database.
- Leverage SalesLoft and other prospecting tools to help reps identify additive contacts.
- Prefer some familiarity with tools such as DiscoverOrg, Rainking, Hoovers, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Self-motivated and proactive in overcoming obstacles, advancing projects, and meeting deadlines.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team, across departments, and influence people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.