Veteran Hiring Event - Employers are hiring!
WorkSource Vancouver, Joint Service Support, and Work For Warriors is hosting a hiring event to help businesses connect with qualified veterans. Dress Professionally, bring copies of your resume and be prepared to meet with company representatives.
Joint Service Support received a donation of a new Xbox to give to a lucky Veteran Participant! To be eligible for the Xbox drawing**, you must:
1) Register for the event on www.worksourcewa.com
, Workshops & hiring events, Vancouver, Hiring event, May 16, Veteran Hiring Event
2) Have an account on www.worksourcewa.com
3) Be a Veteran with other than “Dishonorable” discharge (winner must show proof of service)
4) Attend the Hiring Event
5) Turn in your completed entry form at the hiring event
6) You do NOT have to be present at the time of the drawing – the winner will be notified via email/telephone using the contact information on their WorkSourceWA account to arrange pick up
Click on this link for an updated listing of over 50 confirmed employers:
**Event Sponsors (WorkSource, Joint Service Support, Work for Warriors) reserve the right to withdraw this offer.**
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.